Day 5

05/12/2023 - 8:00


I started today by shadowing Ben during G and F blocks, with a break in between the two for lunch. During G block I showed two videos I had spent part of my day finding yesterday. The videos were about a conspiracy in the assassination of JFK, specifically how many shooters were involved and what happened to each bullet. I briefly introduced each video, played them, and then broke them down/concluded them when they were done. While I was presenting these videos of G block Brian Thomas walked in and observed the class for a bit. This made me nervous, but I feel like I did a solid job presenting the two videos. I also focused on three students in each block as I have to write official notes on them this weekend so Ben can judge how well I can evaluate and deliver constructive criticism to students. I also worked on my lesson plan for a couple of hours this afternoon. So far I know I will start the class with an introductory video, then have a short reading so they can start developing their own opinions. There will also be a class discussion to share the opinions they developed. I think today was one of my most productive days so far. 

Hours Today: 4

Hours Total: 21


Comments

  1. Thanks for highlighting this, Cole. I was obsessed with the JFK Assassination when I was a kid. I even went to the 6th Floor Museum (Texas School Book Depository). Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 8

Weekly Reflection 1