Day 11

 05/19/2023 - 3:00


I shadowed Ben during G and F blocks today. Class started with students presenting the first 2 or 3 minutes of their podcasts, then got feedback from Ben and me. I think this was a good exercise for me in terms of delivering feedback in a way that helps students learn, meaning in a constructive way. I also took note of where students were in regards to completing their podcasts, as I have to write mock Official Notes this weekend on 6 students. I’m also going to be doing so mock grading this weekend, as my lesson plan for tomorrow involves a short writing assignment. I also worked for two hours this afternoon finalizing my lesson plan and brushing up on the Space Race and the moon landing, so I’ll be able to lecture effectively tomorrow.

Hours Today: 4

Hours Total: 47


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 8

Day 5