Day 4

 05/11/2023 - 3:45


I spent today working alone, as my project mentor led a hike for Earth Day. One thing I did was look for two videos about the three shots conspiracy in connection with the assassination of JFK, as Ben asked me to do that so he could help reinforce the classes understanding by showing said videos to them. I also worked on my lesson plan and decided that the topic I will be teaching a class on will be 9/11. The classes I’ve been sitting in have been working on a podcast about conspiracy theories, so the lesson will be about whether or not the US government was responsible for 9/11. I spent a while developing my lesson plan and got to a point where I have a rough structure of how the class will go but I need to talk to my mentor to get his opinion before I move forward. I also read some more of Evolving Education today, I’m now through Chapter 3 of the book. I spent around 4 and a half hours working today, from 9:15 to 11:30 and from 12:45 to 3.

Hours Today: 4:30

Hours Total: 17


Comments

  1. Cole, it sounds like you are putting in a lot of work coming up with a creative lesson plan. While working on this lesson plan also be thinking about how you can engage students in the classroom. When you actively engage students they become more invested in learning. Great job so far. Good luck, Cole.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8

Weekly Reflection 1