Day 14

 05/23/2023


Today is the last day of Senior Project. This was a very light day for me, as I pretty much finished my project yesterday. I spent an hour finishing my presentation for Express Fest and then reflected on everything I have done over the past couple of weeks and everything I have learned about teaching. I think that Senior Project was a very transformative experience for me, as I started to look at classrooms from a teacher's point of view instead of a student's. I learned that students can be aggravating, but no matter what, you must persevere. I learned that the most effective way to teach is to work individually with each student, to better understand their individual strengths and weaknesses. I really enjoyed Senior Project, and I think that what I learned here will help me get a running start if I decide to go into the field of education.

Hours Today: 1

Hours Total: 55


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 8

Day 5