Day 7

 05/15/2023 - 8:00


Today marked the start of the second week of Senior Project. I spent last week in more of an observational role, only presenting to the class a handful of times, but at the end of this week, I will be teaching for a class block. I’m looking forward to this challenge, as while Ben is helping to guide me I’m responsible for creating the lesson plan and teaching the class. I started my day today by shadowing Ben during the first block of the day, G block. This was an in-class work day for students to work on their podcasts, so while they worked on those I talked with Ben and outlined my plan for the coming week. I’ll probably spend most of my time out of class working on my lesson plan, as that's kind of the keystone of my whole project. To that end, I spent about 3 hours working on my lesson plan, mainly coming up with alternate topics. That was from around 12:30 to 3:30.

Hours Today: 4

Hours Total: 30


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 8

Weekly Reflection 1