Day 6

 05/13/2023 - 8:00


My Saturday started by shadowing Ben during G block. This block was mainly an in-class workday for students to work on their podcasts, so I used the time to start writing my weekly reflection and to continue writing ON’s. I also know that I will be presenting my lesson plan on May 20, so I’m going to aim to have a rough draft done by Wednesday so I can meet with Ben to finalize my lesson before class on Saturday. In class, I tried to talk to two students who weren't using their time very effectively, and while I don’t think I got through to them this time I think if I keep working with these two I may be able to help them develop a better work ethic, as this is something that I struggled with over my time at Proctor. I also worked for about four hours this afternoon, writing both mock Official Notes and my weekly reflection.

Hours Today: 5

Hours Total: 26

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 8

Weekly Reflection 1