Day 3

 05/10/2023 - 4:30


I got up today around 9:30 and spent F and G blocks shadowing Ben during his US history classes. During G block I got to grade for content and not just completion for the first time. This was something I enjoyed, as the paragraphs I was grading were mostly well put together, and for the most part, all earned high grades. During F block students spoke about a podcast they had to find last night, presenting the main idea as well as two takeaways. As students dissected their podcasts Ben helped dissect what they had found out about conspiracy theories around the world, and I helped fact-check things that the class or Ben was questioning. From observing Ben today I learned a lot about helping students come to a realization without just giving them the answer. I also spent a couple of hours this afternoon starting to compose my lesson plan, which I will probably teach sometime next week. I worked for about 4 hours total today.

Hours Today: 4

Total Hours: 12:30


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 8

Weekly Reflection 1