Day 12

 05/20/2023


Today I led a US history class in both F block and G block. Each class started with me lecturing briefly, then students were dismissed to read two sources and write a short analytical writing response. While students cultivated these I worked on this blog post, as well as some mock Official Notes I have due at the end of this weekend. G block was first, and so that was my first test on how well I could lecture. Both Ben and I feel as though I could have delivered my lecture more strongly, as I kind of downplayed it since I’m a student. My feedback was mainly around formalizing what I am doing because as a teacher you need to both command the attention of your students and almost embellish how important the topic is. I also spent two hours this afternoon working on the mock Official Notes and my 2nd weekly reflection.

Hours Today: 4

Hours Total: 51


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 8

Day 5