Day 13

 05/22/2023 - 4:00


Today marks the start of the third week of Senior Project, meaning things are starting to wind down. I shadowed Ben during F and G blocks today, and both blocks were used for students to present their podcasts. I feel like helping Ben grade these podcasts really helped me learn about the specifics of grading, as I got to see him go through the process first hand. G block went pretty well, with most groups being prepared to present and presenting detailed overviews of their podcast. F block was more confusing, as students didn’t really understand the assignment as they had been looking for it in the wrong place on myProctor. We figured out the issue relatively quickly, and students were given 10 minutes to remedy their presentations. Unfortunately, presentations were still pretty rough, especially compared to G block. I also spent an hour this afternoon preparing for Express Fest, which entailed making my tri-color board, selecting pieces of work to display, and writing my Senior Project Reflections.

Hours Today: 3

Hours Total: 54


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4

Day 8

Day 5